• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS Templates ???

M3this

Anyone know where I can get some professional looking and working Templates that work with the STS ???? Free ones or paid for ones ... I dont care just want something that looks as good as this site:

www.vividracing.com

Dont really think that is sts more like a loaded package with bts, but anyways sts, you can use pretty much any template you like with sts, I have used very high quality flash and others from templatemonster which is a good place but they cost, but the highest quality..

There are a couple of specific sts templates I have released in the contributions area look for sts.templates k.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the help. Do you know of any one that can turn one of the templates from template monster into an sts template for me .... I know its not too hard as I have kind of done it ... but I want someone that also changes the looks and buttons of the tables in Os

Actually, I don't think that STS helps you much in terms of changing things like the infobox headers and footers. Mostly, it helps with layout.

To change infobox headers and footers, you'll need to install the infobox skin manager, or something similar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived