• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My store (asiabestbuy)

I need some comment on the outlook of my store since I will put in on live shortly and I am planning to source some very cheap products in Guangzhou (China) and posting the relevant products on ebay.

Please give me your advise.

www.asiabestbuy.com

Thx

George

I need some comment on the outlook of my store since I will put in on live shortly and I am planning to source some very cheap products in Guangzhou (China) and posting the relevant products on ebay.

www.asiabestbuy.com

Thx

George

Most people probably fell asleep while downloading your website. You seriously need to consider a thumbnail contrib. some images are almost 400kb

Otherwise the look of the store is fine. I haven't looked around any further, because of the speed.

Giovanna

www.asiabestbuy.com

Thx

George

I think it is ok, I really did not have any problem with the speed

www.asiabestbuy.com

Thx

George

On MS internet explorer it looks ok but on Firefox and netscape it looks not so good.

I would make sure it looks ok on all major browsers.

Treasurer MFC

Most people probably fell asleep while downloading your website. You seriously need to consider a thumbnail contrib. some images are almost 400kb

Otherwise the look of the store is fine. I haven't looked around any further, because of the speed.

Giovanna

Thank you very much, i have modified all of the .bmp file to .jpg and the speed should be improved.

I think there are not enough products and I will search more in China and put it to see if the overall effect is good or not.

Archived