• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price Not Being Shown

meinc

This is my first time using this shopping cart..and so far...I love it....

But last night I was entering info into it the prices were showing up fine.

Today I went in to enter more info however now the prices do not show up at all.

When I go back to edit them, think ok maybe I forgot to enter the price, the price is there but it just won't show up on the main page, or the preview page or the Admin Catalog page.??

Any ideas on the problem and how to fix it..thanks.

This is my first time using this shopping cart..and so far...I love it....

But last night I was entering info into it the prices were showing up fine.

Today I went in to enter more info however now the prices do not show up at all.

When I go back to edit them, think ok maybe I forgot to enter the price, the price is there but it just won't show up on the main page, or the preview page or the Admin Catalog page.??

Any ideas on the problem and how to fix it..thanks.

Anyone Please....I need this fixed ASAP in order to get the site launched Tonight..

Ok I went in and changed that to CAD for canadian funds...but the price is still not showing up.?

Not sure if this would work but its worth a try and can quickly be done/un-done.

Try going into the admin section. Then click on 'Configuration', select 'Switch to Default Language Currency', click on 'Edit', set it to 'True' and click on 'Update'.

Currently playing Helbreath

Not sure if this would work but its worth a try and can quickly be done/un-done.

Try going into the admin section. Then click on 'Configuration', select 'Switch to Default Language Currency', click on 'Edit', set it to 'True' and click on 'Update'.

Ok well it works now to show the prices in the admin section..just not on the main pages..where it would be nice to show the actual price rather then 0..haha...

ok there tried thatnow..and perfect...awww..thanks everyone who helped out....

Ok well it works now to show the prices in the admin section..just not on the main pages..where it would be nice to show the actual price rather then 0..haha...

ok there tried thatnow..and perfect...awww..thanks everyone who helped out....

Hmm, I'm sorry but I just figured something out ...

I had the same problem as you a while ago. When I did the thing I described above it seemed to work properly. Recently, I noticed something was wrong though. When selecting one currency (I have set up 3 difference currencies), it changes back to the default when I go to a productpage and shopping-cart.

I guess I can now thank you for making me realize that this option in the "Admin Panel" was the reason behind this. I will see if I can find the solution for both of us now, lol.

Hmm, I'm sorry but I just figured something out ...

I had the same problem as you a while ago. When I did the thing I described above it seemed to work properly. Recently, I noticed something was wrong though. When selecting one currency (I have set up 3 difference currencies), it changes back to the default when I go to a productpage and shopping-cart.

I guess I can now thank you for making me realize that this option in the "Admin Panel" was the reason behind this. I will see if I can find the solution for both of us now, lol.

Ok, problem seems to have been solved. The guy who posted before me was right. I must have forgotten to update the currency and make sure that there is a default one.

So to solve your problem properly ... turn off the option I suggested before. Then go into 'localization', select the currency you want as default and press 'edit'. Mark the checkbox that says "Set as default (requires a manual update of currency values)" and press 'update'.

Archived