• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

From checkout_success.php to account.php. How?

loveacrossborders

Does anyone know? I'm curious how to make the page forward to the customer's account after they successfully check out. The default url after checkout is back to the index.php page.

Here is what it says in my checkout_success.php file, and I simply don't see how to change where it forwards to after the customer clicks on the "continue" button

:(

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif, IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE'); ?></td>

</tr>

Does anyone know? I'm curious how to make the page forward to the customer's account after they successfully check out. The default url after checkout is back to the index.php page.

Here is what it says in my checkout_success.php file, and I simply don't see how to change where it forwards to after the customer clicks on the "continue" button 

:(

Change this:

<tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
     </tr>

To this:

<tr>
 <td align="right" class="main">
 <div>Click on this button to update your product notifications</div>
 <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
</tr>

<tr>
 <div>Click on this button to go directly to your account</div>
 <?php '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_history.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY) . '</a>'; ?></td>
</tr>

Edit the div tags per your own taste...

Change this:

? ? ?<tr>
? ? ? ?<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
? ? ?</tr>

To this:

<tr>
?<td align="right" class="main">
?<div>Click on this button to update your product notifications</div>
?<?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
</tr>

<tr>
?<td align="right" class="main">
?<div>Click on this button to go directly to your account</div>
?<?php '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_history.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY) . '</a>'; ?></td>
</tr>

Thanks for trying. Unfortunately :( changing that code didn't route the browser to My Account, it still took me to index.php :( .

That code would present two buttons...one of them for "Continue" which is needed for the product notification update and the other to go directly to their account history.

What is your URL?

Change this:

<tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
     </tr>

To this:

<tr>
 <div>Click on this button to update your product notifications</div>
 <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
</tr>

<tr>
 <div>Click on this button to go directly to your account</div>
 <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_history.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY) . '</a>'; ?></td>
</tr>

OOOPS...forgot the "echo" in the changed code. I see why it didn't work now :)

Try the corrected code above...

Archived