• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Traded One Problem For Another

The genius' at Ipowerweb continue to astound me with their brilliance. Four days of being on hold, waiting for emails from tech support, etc, and I'm back to the first problem I had.

I just did a clean install - the store is located at: http://hortonstores.com/ecommerce/os/catalog

If you click on the "create a new account" link the page isn't there. I have no idea why. Can anyone point me in the right direction since Ipower can't seem to get this right after days of working on the issue. (And you wouldn't believe the stuff they've done to try and make it work!)

Anyone? :'(

The genius' at Ipowerweb continue to astound me with their brilliance.  Four days of being on hold, waiting for emails from tech support, etc, and I'm back to the first problem I had. 

I just did a clean install - the store is located at:  http://hortonstores.com/ecommerce/os/catalog

If you click on the "create a new account" link the page isn't there.  I have no idea why.  Can anyone point me in the right direction since Ipower can't seem to get this right after days of working on the issue.  (And you wouldn't believe the stuff they've done to try and make it work!)

Anyone?  :'(

It is your ssl settings, it looks like you are using a shared certificate so you need to check with them on the paths as what you have is not working correctly. You might want to do a search as I seem to remember an ipowerweb thread on how tot get osC working correctly with them.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

It is your ssl settings, it looks like you are using a shared certificate so you need to check with them on the paths as what you have is not working correctly.  You might want to do a search as I seem to remember an ipowerweb thread on how tot get osC working correctly with them.

Well the guy I'm in their help chat with right now is looking into it but he says he's pretty sure that's not it. But this is also the same guy who can't find files from time to time that I have to keep pointing him in the direction of. :rolleyes:

I was searching ipower's site and it seems they do have a shared ssl but I'm not finding details on how to change the settings. I'll keep looking though, rest assured. My boss is having a wild raging fit on me over this... thankfully he just went out to grab a late lunch. Maybe I'll figure it out before he gets back.

thanks for your help!

Archived