• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping flat rate/zone rates call for help!

Hi all!

First, I apologize for asking for help for my first post. I discovered oscommerce some time ago, and i must say it's an incredible solution to have.

I tried to manage it the best i could, although my knowledge of php is rather limited. I'm kinda proud to have succeeded in making it work and to have customised its look thanks to the STS contrib eheh.

But i ran into some major problem now which i don't seem to find a solution for. Here goes:

I established some zone rates (belgium, europe & world) and removed the intermediary steps (checkout_shipping and checkout_payment) as, so far, there's only one way of payment and one shipping solution. So the checkout button immediately goes to checkout_confirmation, which contains all the info a customer could want.

Here's the problem: although the account_shipping.php file displays the correct zone rates, the account_confirmation one always applies a flat rate, even if i go through the standard shipping/payment/confirmation process.

I have searched on the forum and through my code for hours... I really hope someone here can help me out. Many thanks!

If needed, you can find my store here: http://www.mih.be/store/

I'm desperate, so huge thanks in advance...

Archived