• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

State field too short:-)

mes

I have changed the name of the state field to county as my site is UK based. The trouble is the maximum number of letters in the field is 4 how can i increase this?

Also in the admin page when you edit an account the state field is still called state and hasnt changed to county?

Anyway thanks guys,

mes

I have changed the name of the state field to county as my site is UK based. The trouble is the maximum number of letters in the field is 4 how can i increase this?

Also in the admin page when you edit an account the state field is still called state and hasnt changed to county?

Anyway thanks guys,

mes

In the admin site you can change the maximum value of things under config. I have county in the display and not in admin. Doesn't maater that much as you know it means county.

Giovanna

I thought it would be in maximum values, but maybe im missing somthing obvious there is no where to change the maximum state values.?

thanks mes.....

By default there is no maxiumum value because your states (zones) are in the database (or should be) and the customer has to enter in one that matches what you already have listed.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived