• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Merchant setup

jckm2000

Hi PPL,

I have inherited a site running osCommerce and I need to update the merchant account settings. I can't see where to input my merchant account infomation using the control panel. Any ideas??

Cheers,

Jon.

To get into the admin try going to yourdomain.com/catalog/admin . Here you will need the username and password.

Hi PPL,

Thanks for the replies..... but which file is this information kept in? I've looked through configure.php, account.php etc but I can't see where to add my merchant account info. I'm not great with .php ......

Cheers,

Jon.

Hi PPL,

Thanks for the replies..... but which file is this information kept in? I've looked through configure.php, account.php etc but I can't see where to add my merchant account info. I'm not great with .php ......

Cheers,

Jon.

You should not need to edit any files. You make the changes in your admin center.

Login to your admin, click on modules, click on payment, click on the module you want to edit, click on the edit button, make your changes and update.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

You should not need to edit any files. You make the changes in your admin center.

Login to your admin, click on modules, click on payment, click on the module you want to edit, click on the edit button, make your changes and update.

Hi richard,

Thanks for your help. I see the payment area now... can't get in though, I'm getting the following error:

Please contact your Web Administrator to request

more access or if you found any problem.

any ideas how I can sort that out??

Cheers,

Jon.

Archived