• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3rd party verification - skips directly to success

silicom

I'm having huge trouble with the payment module. When I pick 'Pay with visa/mastercard' as my payment option on checkout_payment.php, and I'm forwarded to checkout_confirmation.php, osCommerce simply skips the step where I should be forwarded to my gateway's API (on a separate server - for Cardia) to put in credit card number and have it verified.

The following piece of code, which I know is correct, doesn't work as it should. No matter what I do it doesn't recognize that I've picked Cardia as the payment method, and I go straight to checkout_success.php instead.

<?php
 if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
   $form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
   $form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
 }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
   echo $payment_modules->process_button();
 }

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";
?>

I've tried to de-install and re-install all files I know of in the payment module within classes and functions, even general.php and application_top.php, plus removed Cardia from the payment modules in Cardia, removing all but Cardia, de-installing and re-installing Cardia, going through the database config, turned cURL on and off, gone through all the files of the checkout process, but I haven't seen anywhere where the error could possibly be.

It seems as if osCommerce simply doesn't recognize there should be something in form_action_url, even though I know it's been specified in the payment module (Cardia) itself.

Anyone with any idea on where to start with this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I managed to fix it.

The problem was that I had renamed all my osCommerce php files from extension .php, to extension .shop, because I thought it looked cool. The problem with this was that although Apache parsed it as PHP, it wasn't able to use cURL or something like that...

Stupid me :P