• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ParfumOutlet.nl

3amp

Nice site,

i would change the color of the "Nieuwe Artikelen voor november" box to fit the rest of the design.

It's a bit disappointing to clic on "Grotere Afbeelding" and get a pic of the same size as the one on the product description.

Good selection of products and good prices too!

Good luck.

Nice site,

i would change the color of the "Nieuwe Artikelen voor november" box to fit the rest of the design.

It's a bit disappointing to clic on "Grotere Afbeelding" and get a pic of the same size as the one on the product description.

Good selection of products and good prices too!

Good luck.

Thanks for your input Miguel. I think I set the images to 100pix width, so if bigger version is uploaded it will show up in the popup - but I think my customer didn't upload too big versions.

New Articles for Nov. / will look into that :) good one...

Thank you.

Stepan

Good loking site, would probably look better centered.

Install a thumbnail contribution. The thumbnail of Kouros eau de toilette is horribly distorted, otherwise the images look good.

Dit product is op zondag 14 november, 2004 toegvoegd. - who cares?

TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE - something missing in the language file

It appears that the manufacturers logo for Hugo Boss is missing.

Also on layout of the product info page for the deep red parfum is funny as the options selection overlays the image.

Lastly, loose the osC stock images, they don't fit in with the otherwise nice store design.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived