• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help taking out the word HEADING_TITLE

onunez31

That is a defined value in includes/languages/english/index.php. When you see it displayed like that, it usually means the define is missing or invalid. By removing it, you will be removing the heaidng for the page, which is probably not what you want. But if you dom just search for HEADING_TITLE in the catalog/index.php file.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Please Im new at this can you explaint in a little more to me so I can understand om how to fix it. Thanks

That is a defined value in includes/languages/english/index.php.  When you see it displayed like that, it usually means the define is missing or invalid. By removing it, you will be removing the heaidng for the page, which is probably not what you want.  But if you dom just search for HEADING_TITLE in the catalog/index.php file.

Jack

In a basic shop, if you open the catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php file, you will see the following:

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'What\'s New Here?');

That has most likely been changed somehow in your shop which is why you are geting the error. So if you want to fix it, that is where you should look.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks it did work once again thank a lot for the help....

In a basic shop, if you open the catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php file, you will see the following:
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'What\'s New Here?');

That has most likely been changed somehow in your shop which is why you are geting the error.  So if you want to fix it, that is where you should look.

Jack

Archived