• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

increase all prices by a percentage or set figure?

godin5150

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the price of multiple items by a percentage or set figure? I have a store database with about 400 items that need an upadate on pricing. I am hoping there might be a way to do this all at once without having to update each product individually.

Thanks,

Chad

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the price of multiple items by a percentage or set figure?  I have a store database with about 400 items that need an upadate on pricing. I am hoping there might be a way to do this all at once without having to update each product individually.

Thanks,

Chad

There are a couple of contributions like this one and this one and this one or perhaps this one.

HTH

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the price of multiple items by a percentage or set figure?  I have a store database with about 400 items that need an upadate on pricing. I am hoping there might be a way to do this all at once without having to update each product individually.

Thanks,

Chad

Change them with a SQL statement. To increase all prices by 10%, the syntax (using phpMyAdmin) is UPDATE 'products' SET 'products_price' = 'products_price' *1.1;

You can change individual prices by adding WHERE 'product_id' = NNN.

HTH

Archived