• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors!! Arggff!

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /WebSites/interfuture/autodelta.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/email.php on line 71

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /WebSites/interfuture/autodelta.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/email.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /WebSites/interfuture/autodelta.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 970

Query was empty - Query was empty

Query was empty

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

I get this error when trying to register. I fill in the forms and get that error.

The account although does get registered according to the admin cp, but no confirmation of validation email gets sent.

Please help!! :'(

I get this error when trying to register.  I fill in the forms and get that error.

The account although does get registered according to the admin cp, but no confirmation of validation email gets sent.

Please help!! :'(

Are you running this on a LIVE production server or on a test server?

The reason I ask is that when I did the same thing on my laptop, (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP enabled), I got the same error.

This maybe down to the fact that a test environ does not have the same facilities as a production one, (sendmail, SMTP, etc) unless you can install and set them up.

I could be wrong, it has been known.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply - its on a production server. The strange thing is, is that i have tried it on a different hosting account and don't get a problem. Just with this other account i get these damn errors.

Find out which version of php your web hosting company (www.virtualisp.co.uk) are using. I couldn't find that info anywhere on their site. If it's less that 4.0 then osCommerce won't run, and if they've upgraded to php5 then you have major problems.

Vger

Archived