• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price Break Contrib

socal_kid

I have just installed the price break contrib. I am having an issue with the way it calculates the price breaks. I have a site that sells dog collars. Each collar has several different sizes and with each larger size, the price increases. The contrib. works for a single product on a page but in essence I have one product on the page but several options for that product. I am looking for help on setting up the price breaks to be able to calculate the size increases properly.

The site is not live and is deep into construction, but if someone were to take a look at

http://handcraftcollars.com/catalog/ then click on collars and choose Snap around collar and you will be able to see what I am talking about. Under the item description of the Snap around collar, there are several sizes and the retail price increases with the size. I need the price break to be able to have multiple breaks to match the size increases. Hope this makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

price break or price addition? i am thinking you are meaning addition, that the larger it gets, the price increases.

if that be the case, use products attributes to set that up.