• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error with entering administration.

ch0wda

Having a slight problem and seeing if anyone can help.

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /.../.../.../catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

is this a new install? sounds like the db didnt get setup and / or your admin/includes/configure.php.

look at your db via your host phpmyadmin and also look at your admin configure.php

can you get to the catalog? if so that rules out the db

It is a new install. I'll check out the other stuff out, but the auto install went fine... I didn't see any problems while installing.

Yes, I can get to the catalog just fine, the admin panel I cannot.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Figured it out...

All I did was remove:

$this = null;

after

// self destruct

if it will cause a problem, please let me know so I can replace it. Thanks! :)

Cool. Just as long as it causes no issues, I'm OK with deleting it. Thanks. :)

Archived