• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to install i-transact module

daywalker28

Can anyone tell me how I might get the i-transact pay module to show on the admin panel?

I uploaded the itransact.php to the includes/modules/payment directory path.

When I access the control panel/modules, other preinstalled modules are there, but not the i-transact module. Consequently i cannot install it.

There are no threads in the knowledge base so i have nothing to go on.

Can someone point out what i may be doing wrong.

Edited by daywalker28

Blake Paris

www.mythicstyle.net

"A Style for Every Story"

You on MySpace? Hit Me Up at www.myspace.com/mythicstyle

You uploaded the includes/modules/payment/itransact.php file but did you also upload the language files?

These are located /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact.php (and other languages installed).

BTW, it shoud be noted that 3 clients of mine have reported to me that the iTransact server has been down off and on for the last few months. Every time there is a dip in business it is always the shopping cart's fault...that is until I installed an error log for the iTransact gateway.

What they found was that when the iTransact server is acting up 75% of the customers will timeout reaching the gateway whereas another 15% get erroneous cart declined messages. The remaining 10% get through...

I have the logs to prove it...

Well that is some good insider info. As a matter of fact, I've been considering changing my gateway to authorize.net. I'm gonna look into their fees and percentage. Tried today, but they were already closed.

Does anyone use them or know of their rates? It would be nice to findout before Monday.

Blake Paris

www.mythicstyle.net

You uploaded the includes/modules/payment/itransact.php file but did you also upload the language files?

These are located /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact.php (and other languages installed).

Thanks for the advice, chemo.

Does that mean I should upload the php file to two different locations? I ask this because the module file I downloaded only has that one file. No other language files were included.

Blake Paris

www.mythicstyle.net

BTW, it shoud be noted that 3 clients of mine have reported to me that the iTransact server has been down off and on for the last few months.  Every time there is a dip in business it is always the shopping cart's fault...that is until I installed an error log for the iTransact gateway. 

What they found was that when the iTransact server is acting up 75% of the customers will timeout reaching the gateway whereas another 15% get erroneous cart declined messages.  The remaining 10% get through...

I have the logs to prove it...

I've installed itransact.php in both the module and english directories and still get an error like:

Warning: main(/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Any ideas?

Look at your error:

Warning: main(/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/mslpublishing/oscommerce/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Notice how the the first part DOES NOT have /home/ as part of the path and the second entry DOES have /home/www/etc...?

Where do you think that error is coming from? It's somewhere in the filesystem definition...

Look at your error:

Notice how the the first part DOES NOT have /home/ as part of the path and the second entry DOES have /home/www/etc...?

Where do you think that error is coming from?  It's somewhere in the filesystem definition...

Thanks mucho! I showed the error to my ISP tech support guy and he moved the modules where they belong. No error! You have a sharp eye

Thanks for the advice, chemo.

Does that mean I should upload the php file to two different locations? I ask this because the module file I downloaded only has that one file. No other language files were included.

I did in fact upload the i-transact.php that came in the language folder. In fact I noticed that it was already there. Still, when I go the the admin panel, i-transact DOES NOT SHOW as a module option.

Any clue as to why?

Blake Paris

www.mythicstyle.net

I did in fact upload the i-transact.php that came in the language folder. In fact I noticed that it was already there. Still, when I go the the admin panel, i-transact DOES NOT SHOW as a module option.

Any clue as to why?

Check the CHMOD:CHGRP and ensure it is readable by the webserver...

• 3 weeks later...

I recently installed the iTransact module 12-01 and so far it appears to be working ok. But I don't get a status to display under 'Orders' All I get is a blank image. Anybody else have this problem? Any ideas? Thanks

--MIke