• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Box Pages

I have read the article adding box pages and I am confusedto what a box page is!!! I have add & deleted boxes from the column_right.php file and understand this.

Could some one help please

Many Thanks

Julian :blink:

a "box page" is a page that's composed of the header, column_left, column_right, footer, and a "box" that's right in the middle. Take contact_us.php for example. The "box" is the area in the middle where you put the email address and inquiry text.

The tutorial is to allow you to create additional pages that contain the common formatting of the rest of the site. Since contact_us.php is one of the simpler pages, it serves as a good example.

Does that help?

-jared

a "box page" is a page that's composed of the header, column_left, column_right, footer, and a "box" that's right in the middle.  Take contact_us.php for example.  The "box" is the area in the middle where you put the email address and inquiry text.

The tutorial is to allow you to create additional pages that contain the common formatting of the rest of the site.  Since contact_us.php is one of the simpler pages, it serves as a good example.

Does that help?

-jared

Oh yes many thanks for your time :)

Archived