• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

basket list for protx vsp form

gscreations

Benn trying for hours to try to do this, what i need is a list of items in the order in this format:

quantity_of_items:first_item_name:first_item_price:first_item_tax:----:first_item_totalcost:second_item_name:second_item_price:...and so on

but getting them in this format ?! :huh: need some way to loop through each row of results from database and add : to front of each item in that row then join results together

this is what ive got so far:

$product_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_name, products_price, products_tax, final_price, products_quantity From " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " Where orders_id='" . $oID . "'");
while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query)) {
   $products_list[] = array('products_name' => $products['products_name'],
                            'products_quantity' => $products['products_quantity'],
             'products_price' => $products['products_price'],
             'products_tax' => $products['products_tax'],
             'final_price' => $products['final_price']);
}

so get quantity is easy just do a row count on the result from database

but now i need this for each row in database:

:name:price:tax:----:final_price

then need to add row1 onto row2 and so on

so we get

:name1:price1:tax1:----:final_price1:name2:price2: and so on

then just add the qty to front of that to get:

qty:name1:price1:tax1:----:final_price1:name2:price2: and so on

Any know how to do this ?? Anyone using Protx for credit card processing and is passing the basket to them will have done this

Solved it :D :thumbsup:

If anyone else is using Protx and want to add the basket option they have on their VSP form i did this to display the order in the format they require:

$product_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_name, products_price, products_tax, final_price, products_quantity From " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " Where orders_id='" . $oID . "'");
   $products_list[] = array('products_name' => ':' . $products['products_name'],
                            'products_quantity' => ':' . $products['products_quantity'],
       'products_price' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['products_price']),
       'products_tax' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['products_tax']),
       'final_price' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['final_price']));
}
$i=0;
$n=sizeof($products_list);
while ($i<$n) {
$list[] = $products_list[$i]['products_name'] . $products_list[$i]['products_quantity'] . $products_list[$i]['products_price'] . $products_list[$i]['products_tax'] . ':----' . $products_list[$i]['final_price'];
$i++;
}
$j=0;
while ($j<$n) {
$lists = $lists . $list[$j];
$j++;
}
$basket = $n . $lists;

• 3 months later...
Solved it :D  :thumbsup:

If anyone else is using Protx and want to add the basket option they have on their VSP form  i did this to display the order in the format they require:

? ?$products_list[] = array('products_name' => ':' . $products['products_name'],
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 'products_quantity' => ':' . $products['products_quantity'],
? ? ? ?'products_price' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['products_price']),
? ? ? ?'products_tax' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['products_tax']),
? ? ? ?'final_price' => ':' . $currencies->format($products['final_price']));
}
$i=0;
$n=sizeof($products_list);
while ($i<$n) {
$list[] = $products_list[$i]['products_name'] . $products_list[$i]['products_quantity'] . $products_list[$i]['products_price'] . $products_list[$i]['products_tax'] . ':----' . $products_list[$i]['final_price'];
$i++;
}
$j=0;
while ($j<$n) {
$lists = $lists . $list[$j];
$j++;
}
$basket = $n . $lists;

Graham,

Where in protx_form.php did you place your code to get it to function? Please provide the full code so that I can see.

Thank you and well done on sussing it.

Best,

Bob

• 4 months later...

Archived