• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EPDQ Payment

OutofOrbit

Hi all

EPDQ module is installed but some orders are not showing in admin.

Went through a couple of tests and found it was when the user didn't click on 'Continue' in the final stages of the EPDQ checkout process.

EPDQ says that the information is posted to your specified URI when the card had been processed, so pressing continue doesn't make a difference. But this is definately where the problem for me is.

Anybody any ideas as to why this isn't working, any possible misconfigurations that could cause this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello OutofOrbit,

Unfortunately I cannot help you with your problem because I haven't even got to that stage yet!!! Could you maybe give me a helping hand on where I'm going wrong - please??!!

How do you get the orders to show up on the Admin page when the customers DO press on Continue? I've set the EPDQ ReturnURL on the Admin page to checkout_process.php but when it gets there, it creates a new session ID & forwards straight to the login page as it doesn't recognise the user. I've tried deleting the redirect statements from checkout_process.php and it creates a new order in the database but all the details are blank.

You might have seen another post I did yesterday - so this might be causing this problem as well.

I'd be so grateful for any help otherwise I'll be banging my head on a wall soon!!

:'(

Thanks

I'd be so grateful for any help otherwise I'll be banging my head on a wall soon!!

:'(

Thanks

Hi Ally

I only took over a shop which was already configured, so I didnt go through the EPDQ configuration process.

Going to have a good look through the documentation, if I find anything, I will let you know.

:thumbsup: