• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Get rid of Date product added and Quanity Box

oldworldcharms

How do I get rid of the following in the products info pages

I found code that I think may be what I need to get rid of in the application_top file but I am new to php so any help getting rid the the Quantity and the date item added woudl be greatly appreciated.

Quantity of items box

{

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])+1);

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));

break;

}

This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 November, 2004.

Date Product Added (I think)

TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $notify[$i] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] < 1) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " (products_id, customers_id, date_added) values ('" . $notify[$i] . "', '" . $customer_id . "', now())");

• 7 months later...

How to get rid of date added:

Go to catalog/products.php

look for these line (around 215 lines down) Just add the 2 // where shown below.

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

// } else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

look for these line (around 215 lines down) Just add the 2 // where shown below.

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

// } else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

// } else {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

I don't seem to have a products.php file - I have the latest version, could it be product_info.php that I should amend regarding date added?

I don't seem to have a products.php file - I have the latest version, could it be product_info.php that I should amend regarding date added?

Got the first one - products_info.php it is. Any clarification on the second query regarding moving the currencies box up would be greatfully received!

Got the first one - products_info.php it is. Any clarification on the second query regarding moving the currencies box up would be greatfully received!

go to /includes/column_left.php and /includes/column_right.php - there is where the call to the boxes are placed. shuffle these calls around and you'll be changing their order of appearance.

Archived