• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Live Site

jackal9220

Hi everyone...its been months and months of headaches and errors...but I finally got the site up!! yay! Its currently live...and yes I did use a template...but I think the cost was well deserved...Please give some feedback on what your thoughts are, and feel free to browse around! The products are really unique!

www.ejoja.com

Hi everyone...its been months and months of headaches and errors...but I finally got the site up!! yay! Its currently live...and yes I did use a template...but I think the cost was well deserved...Please give some feedback on what your thoughts are, and feel free to browse around! The products are really unique!

www.ejoja.com

As a Canadian it would not let me create an account.

As someone that is contemplating an osCommerce solution you comment on months of headaches has me reconsidering.

Jackman,

This is definitely not stock.

1) The left column is off when I click powderPillows category.

2) My gender is mandatory?

ed

medvid

This oscommerce is not stock...we spent a lot of time to get it where it is now...

1) Thanks for pointing that out...it seems to be a problem with the picture sizes...will fix that asap

2) opps...sorry about that...forgot to turn that off...thanks!

garyweisbrodt

Sorry, we currently only offer our products and services to US customers...our version has been tweaked so only US customers can register.

osCommerce is definetely not the easiest thing to work with, but very rewarding if you are willing to put a lot of time and effort into it. It can get scary sometimes, especially with certain contribs...but just take your time and be patient with it and it will pay off!

so any more thoughts on the site? how do you guys like the products? is there any one not from the East or West coast that could give me some feedback? These items are popular over here (s. california), but I would like to know if they've gained popularity outside of the coasts...

Archived