• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

emial

My store and my admin for customers are not sending email even though I get the success message on the screen. My admin settings are correct to Line Feed and Transport, but still no email is getting to the customer. Can someone please give me a hand trouble shooting this? The store is not taking orders as it is not secure yet (soon), so give it a try if you like and let me know how to get it to work. www.southeasttilesupplies.com

I did install the email test contribution as Vger told me, when I test email, the contribution file is named as email_test.php, it is a form, I fill out the form and click send, it tells me "Email Send", but actualy the reipient never got the email

I did install the email test contribution as Vger told me, when I test email, the contribution file is named as email_test.php, it is a form, I fill out the form and click send, it tells me "Email Send", but actualy the reipient never got the email

I did the same exact thing and got the same results. I get a message that the email was sent, but I get not email back. What gives?

Archived