• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Question about Uploading images

I get the messege "Warning: No file uploaded." Does the upload.php file Permissions haved to be at 777? If not can someone please let me know. Also are there any other files I might need to change permissions on that has anything to do with uploading product images?? :'(

Don't change permission on the php file. You need to have permissions set for the webserver to write to your images directory. This can be 777, but it's usually better to have your hosting company set the directory to be owned by the webserver and make it 644 or something similar.

I get the messege "Warning: No file uploaded." Does the upload.php file Permissions haved to be at 777? If not can someone please let me know. Also are there any other files I might need to change permissions on that has anything to do with uploading product images??  :'(

It is not the php file that you need to change the permissions on but the image directory.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

uhhh...yeah i got that allready but its at 777 atm and I want it to be at the defualt. I just forgot what the default permissions was for that file...can ya please tell me :D

Archived