• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

rating and ranking in search mashines?

Noumi

Hello,

had a question and request how can i add my shop in an efficient way to different search mashines?

is there any tool or good contribution?

thanx in advance and all kind of tips r most welcome:)

Greetings

Noumi

You can submit your site to some of the SE's although there is usualy no reason to. Once you put your domain up, they will find you. If you don't want to submit, just visit the SE's site and find the submit button. There are a lot of sites around that will allow you to submit to more than one. Your host may even have a submit option. Some SE's only have paid submission, like Yahoo. I advise against that until you give the free route a try.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can submit your site to some of the SE's although there is usualy no reason to.  Once you put your domain up, they will find you. If you don't want to submit, just visit the SE's site and find the submit button.  There are a lot of sites around that will allow you to submit to more than one.  Your host may even have a submit option.  Some SE's only have paid submission, like Yahoo.  I advise against that until you give the free route a try.

Jack

If you hunt hard enough, you can find a free submit to the network that powers yahoo. I got listed there before google. I still don't think I'm in google.

Archived