• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Page Template

ozyh

Hi All can you please help

i have had a tech build my site and i am putting in the info is there a way to make a product template so you only need to change the name & picture & leaving all the same information in the main section.

Thanks

For your Help

H

Are all your products the same price, the same size, the same weight, the same description, etc...

i have lots of different products but when i do say the Stickers / Decals section 99% of the descriptions, Price & Size will be the same just need to change the name & picture.. the size & price are added by Attributes..

I hope you can understand i am very new at this web site stuff i want to learn how to build a site from the ground up.

Thanks & Regards..

Haydn

My Webpage

• 7 years later...

This is a rather old topic but there didn't seem to be a solution then... is there now? I would like to have product templates based on manufacturer so I don't have to reenter the descriptions over and over... most of my stuff for those listing will be the same.

Thanks so much!

Dawn

You can use Easy Populate . It allows you to enter products from a spreadsheet, so any field can be copied easily.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived