• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Popup image problem

KlausVers

Yet another problem! I can't seem to get my popup images to work. It just shows a javascript error in the status bar of IE! Any ideas? I installed More_pics_6 and the admin interface and the products_info page seems fine, but the popups just won't work!

Here a link: http://e-vintage.dk/product_info.php?products_id=28

You guys are really the essens of my site, you'v already helped me out so much, thanks in advance!

/Klaus Vers

Is there really no one who can help me with this problem? Please please please...

When i try to look at the code on product_info.php via IE source kode it shows no sign of the javascript being placed in between the <head> tags, but when i load it up in notepad on my computer it's there. What can be wrong?

Please helt me (if you have msn messenger add me and i will explain if you can help me - email: [email protected])

Thanks alot,

Klaus Vers

Yet another problem! I can't seem to get my popup images to work. It just shows a javascript error in the status bar of IE! Any ideas? I installed More_pics_6 and the admin interface and the products_info page seems fine, but the popups just won't work!

Here a link: http://e-vintage.dk/product_info.php?products_id=28

You guys are really the essens of my site, you'v already helped me out so much, thanks in advance!

/Klaus Vers

Hi I notice that the picture on the left hand side is the java script image which should pop up when you click the small thumbnail.

But I all so noticed that when your page loads it loads the thumbnail with the java script image to gether they both seem to load at the same time causing the page to display fault loaded with errors. hope this might help??

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Archived