• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Database/Session Problem

moran

Ok, what i did was take the index page and i deleted all the text that was in the designated BODY area. And i made my own PHP code to generate my own page. In my new code i had to make a call to a different database so i basically just started up a new connection to a different database and did my queries and i get these errors...

1146 - Table 'thompson_phpb1.sessions' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '7a97fb84fec1b09b0bbe4dfef66678ad'

[TEP STOP]

1146 - Table 'thompson_phpb1.sessions' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '7a97fb84fec1b09b0bbe4dfef66678ad'

[TEP STOP]

How do i fix/get around this?

thx in advance.

basically, I have 2 databases, one is for the OSC, and the second is for my content manager on the NONE shopping pages. And on the particular pages its for Coporate Info... So basically i have the basic index page that u would see in OSC edited with my header, footer and left column... Now i gutted the BODY portion of the INDEX page and put in my code and named it corporate_info.php...

Now in the body portion of the page i make a CONNECTION to the SECOND database which is my content manager DB (for now im using PHPBB2 as my manager) So basically im making a connection the the phpbb database and grabbing the info thats stored in the corporate info forum and printing it out on my corporate_info.php (Im just grabbing the text nothing else)... ANd well it isnt grabbing the info cuz of that session error... hope this clarifies.

ALSO: there isnt ne COUNT functions in my sql ne where.

oh really..... hmm this might be asking for trouble! lol I might have to check that out. i just wish this would work cuz im not doing ne thing difficult, i just dont understand why i cant make a second database connection.. Do i need to kill my first connection to the OSC database?

Archived