• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I can't access the catalog or admin pages

artemesia

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\Xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\Xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

I keep getting these error messages when I try to access the admin or catalog pages....I have reinstalled the language directories etc and checked that they are readable.

I am new to php and oscommerce but I get the impression that the include path is wrong somewhere because I don't have a php4 folder on my computer....or maybe I am missing something else?

for oscommerce package (or any php script) to be run locally u have to have php,mysql and apache installed on your machine. kindly install all of these at the correct locations. if u have still any problems, u can contact me.

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\Xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\Xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

I keep getting these error messages when I try to access the admin or catalog pages....I have reinstalled the language directories etc  and checked that they are readable. 

I am new to php and oscommerce but I get the impression that the include path is wrong somewhere because I don't have a php4 folder on my computer....or maybe I am missing something else?

Irfan,

Archived