• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in customer account

Helo,

I don't know if this question has been asked before. I recently moved my oscommerce to a new server with Redhat9, php 4.2.2 and mysql 3.23.54.

I hadn't noticed there was any problem until I received an order with empty customer details.

I noticed it was related to a new customer. When checking details of this customer pressing onto edit in admin of oscommerce I got the following warning:

Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in /home/xxxx/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxx/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

And I canot view details of the customer because the fiels are shown empty. With phpmyadmin I noticed that info on the customer is OK with all fields duly filled.

I created a new account to see what happens. And the error is in fact existant. Doing a websearch and a search ehre I couldn't find a solution. Anyone that can help me and guide me on what to do?

Tayeb

There is a known bug that can corrupt individual entries in the address book.

The thread is here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...90entry368690

-jared

Thanks a lot fro your prompt response :)

So I fixed the problem with new accounts. Still have to find all accounts with the problem and fix one by one as per your suggestions in the topic :blush:

Best,

Tayeb

yup. I'm not aware of any easy way to do that. You may want to just wait for the orders to come in, and fix them as you see them. The problem with that, though, is that you run the risk of a customer looking in their account history and seeing that their package has a blank (or wrong) shipping/billing address.

-jared

Archived