• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email won't send anymore

The store has been online for quite some time and the email has worked properly but now suddenly it's stopped sending. I haven't changed anything on it lately, I tried restoring the database to an earlier time (3 days ago) but that wasn't it so I restored it back to today. I asked my webhost and they say there are no problems at their end. I have 3 other stores on the site (this particular one is on a subdomain that a friend uses) and they send emails out just fine- any suggestions?

Here's the site: http://www.oldewillowstitchery.com

This is still a problem- I've been through the config file with no luck- anyone have ideas on what other files I might want to look through?

I used the email test script on this and it seemed okay- I received both emails- I then checked my error log- nothing there. I tried changing the address it was going to from my ISP provided address to the one at my domain- it came through fine. So the problem doesn't seem to be in the catalog configuration but rather at the recipient end and I don't understand why this is- so then I tried changing the send from address to the ISP provided one instead of the domain- didn't work. Any suggestions?

Archived