• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can't access catalog or admin tool plz hlp.

artemesia

I am a newbie trying to install oscommerce. I get a screen that says configuration successful but when I try to access the admin tool or the catalog I get errors.

the admin page is as follows:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

the catalog page:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\xiosys\catalog\index.php on line 104

any ideas?

admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

Make sure that your languages directories are installed and readable.

the catalog page:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\xiosys\catalog\index.php on line 104

Reinstall the catalog/index.php page, and don't edit it in the osCommerce File Manager. Use a simple text editor like NotePad instead (don't use WordPad as it formats text).

Vger

Thanks for your help. Ok, now I am getting the languages problem for both admin and catalog.....

I have reinstalled and checked the directories and they are fine but I did notice this line:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\xiosys\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

the include path (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') should not be a part of the oscommerce installation, it is not where my languages directory is....which file can I edit this path in?

Archived