• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Altering the look and layout of oscommerce

technodreamer

I know relatively little about php coding and web design is not my strong suit but i have a very specific look I want for my oscommerce store front and the default does not cut it. I dont know where or how to begin remodeling the face of it. Im not talking about ripping oscommerce apart or anything i just want to to give it a face lift that is fitting for the products that this site will sell once its all in working order. Ive got a couple back up models and many subdomains i can test this stuff out on i just need some guidance from somebody with experience in configuring the visual interface. Im a novice with os commerce also.

I know relatively little about php coding and web design is not my strong suit but i have a very specific look I want for my oscommerce store front and the default does not cut it. I dont know where or how to begin remodeling the face of it. Im not talking about ripping oscommerce apart or anything i just want to to give it a face lift that is fitting for the products that this site will sell once its all in working order. Ive got a couple back up models and many subdomains i can test this stuff out on i just need some guidance from somebody with experience in configuring the visual interface. Im a novice with os commerce also.

There is a contrib called 'SimpleTemplateSystem' that can give you some abilty to decide on how the site is going to look. I also suggest you to look into 'stylesheet.css'. for further customization you probably get into some php programming.

Archived