• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net settings..

for some reason, if this contribution is installed after others, when you look at the admin area of the store, modules/payment and then authorizenet the array is not being properly stored when selecting the credit cards. you select the cards you accept, however after saving it is stored with the words 'array' . thus the credit card names, which get stored in the configuration table are not sent there, and thus the dropdown box is blank. you can try putting in the credit card types yo uaccept, however it will have problems if you click on edit authorizenet

for some reason, if this contribution is installed after others, when you look at the admin area of the store, modules/payment and then authorizenet the array is not being properly stored when selecting the credit cards.    you select the cards you accept, however after saving it is stored with the words 'array' .  thus the credit card names, which get stored in the configuration table are not sent there, and thus the dropdown box is blank.  you can try putting in the credit card types yo uaccept, however it will have problems if you click on edit authorizenet

Thats exactly the problem I am having. How can I fix this?

perhaps searching the authorizenet contribution support thread will shed lite on the answer. i just make sure any installs i do have the updated in it prior to doing anything.

perhaps searching the authorizenet contribution support thread will shed lite on the answer.  i just make sure any installs i do have the updated in it prior to doing anything.

Ive searched but could not find anything. Any other ideas?

how far into development are you contribution wise? perhaps creating a new store with authorizenet installed, tested, working then doing the other contributions you are going to use, and testing each one as you go would work

how far into development are you contribution wise?  perhaps creating a new store with authorizenet installed, tested, working then doing the other  contributions you are going to use, and testing each one as you go would work

Well I have almost every product already in my osCommerce so I dont want to chance that.

products are a piece of cake, that doesnt have an effect, install easy populate, download your products, then create the new site, upload the products and authorizenet and i would lay odds it will work

products are a piece of cake, that doesnt have an effect, install easy populate, download your products, then create the new site, upload the products and authorizenet and i would lay odds it will work

This isnt have anything to do with this topic, but how do i use easy populate?

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64945 is the support thread, takes 5 minutes to install, then you can download/upload products via a tab delimited text file

download the 12 August in the contributions

all instructions are included, make sure you read them and follow what it says about reading the easypopulate.php

Ya im not understanding how to use easypopulate at all..