• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coppermine Photo Gallery

GHirsch76

I just attempted to install the Coppermine Photo Gallery. I went through the entire install without a hitch. My problem is after going through the install instructions i end up with this message on my main page:

Parse error: parse error in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/teststore/includes/boxes/information.php on line 28

This error immediately is visable as soon as I add the following line to my "/catalog/includes/boxes/information.php"

My information.php file looks as follows:

?>

<!-- information //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- information_eof //-->

The instructions say to add:

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GALLERY) . '">'

after:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $informationString .

First off, I dont have that string in my file. So where do I put it? Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

I don't know Coppermine, but here goes ............

Add your new line like this, change the following code

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

TO ...............

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .
tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GALLERY) . '">');

Syntax may not be _quite_ right ??

Peter

Howdy,

I have coppermine working on my site, here is the code I use for that particular line:

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GALLERY) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'information_box_arrow.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_GALLERY, '', '', 'align=absbottom') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . BOX_INFORMATION_GALLERY . '</a><br>' . ?//photo gallery

I have changed it up a bit to better match the other lines there. I hope this works for you, but if not just give me a holler

RavenWulf

Oh p.s. on where you would place it.

You are probably looking for this line:

or something like it depending on your version. You are looking for several lines dealing with the links that show in your info box (i.e. privacy, shipping, etc..) if you look at your lines you will see references to the files for them (i.e. FILENAME_SHIPPING)

You can add in the link for the gallery just about anywhere within that array, but don't put it last (unless you change the coding on the very end of the line) again if you need some help just let me know

I just attempted to install the Coppermine Photo Gallery. I went through the entire install without a hitch. My problem is after going through the install instructions i end up with this message on my main page:

Parse error: parse error in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/teststore/includes/boxes/information.php on line 28

This error immediately is visable as soon as I add the following line to my "/catalog/includes/boxes/information.php"

My information.php file looks as follows:

?>

<!-- information //-->

? ? ? ? ? <tr>

? ? ? ? ? ? <td>

<?php

? $info_box_contents = array();

? $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);

? new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

? $info_box_contents = array();

? $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

? ? ? '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

? new infoBox($info_box_contents);

?>

? ? ? ? ? ? </td>

? ? ? ? ? </tr>

<!-- information_eof //-->

The instructions say to add:

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GALLERY) . '">'

after:

First off, I dont have that string in my file. So where do I put it? Any help is appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I file do I use for this code....?

Howdy,

I have coppermine working on my site, here is the code I use for that particular line:

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GALLERY) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'information_box_arrow.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_GALLERY, '', '', 'align=absbottom') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '05', '12') . BOX_INFORMATION_GALLERY . '</a><br>' . ?//photo gallery

I have changed it up a bit to better match the other lines there. I hope this works for you, but if not just give me a holler

RavenWulf

Oh p.s. on where you would place it.

You are probably looking for this line:

or something like it depending on your version. You are looking for several lines dealing with the links that show in your info box (i.e. privacy, shipping, etc..) if you look at your lines you will see references to the files for them (i.e. FILENAME_SHIPPING)

You can add in the link for the gallery just about anywhere within that array, but don't put it last (unless you change the coding on the very end of the line) again if you need some help just let me know

Archived