• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to sort product options?

flipz

Simple question that I hope there is a fix to.

In my product options it lets them chose a quantity. 1 lb is the base price. 2 lbs adds money, 3 lbs adds money, etc.

Ok well I add the different prices for the product options, but when I view the page (that the customer sees) it always lists them in reverse order. So starting at like "5 lbs (+$200)" or whatever it is. But the base price is for 1 lb, and that's the price it lists in the top right corner. This seems like it will upset my customers, and I'm trying to figure out how to list it starting out with the option that won't add any money, and going up to the option that ads the most.

Is this even possible?

Thank you,

-Brent

Simple question that I hope there is a fix to.

In my product options it lets them chose a quantity. 1 lb is the base price. 2 lbs adds money, 3 lbs adds money, etc.

Ok well I add the different prices for the product options, but when I view the page (that the customer sees) it always lists them in reverse order. So starting at like "5 lbs (+$200)" or whatever it is. But the base price is for 1 lb, and that's the price it lists in the top right corner. This seems like it will upset my customers, and I'm trying to figure out how to list it starting out with the option that won't add any money, and going up to the option that ads the most.

Is this even possible? 

Thank you,

-Brent

yeah, it deffinatly is, as a matter of fact i have something similar installed in my osc, but i dont remember what the code changes are...i know they are still here on the forum as i just did them a week or so ago, it was a small change to one of the php files, and the options show up in the dropdown in the order you added them in the cp.. im going to go hunt for that link now

im going to go hunt for that link now

thanks sili, if you can find that it would be great. i tried searching for different things before posting but i couldn't find anything at all. if not i will go ahead and use the product attribute sorter. thanks for that medvid!

-brent

Archived