• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding FAQS In Information Box

ama

I went into includes/language/english/index and added the code there so I could add a FAQS page to the Information Box along with Shipping, Privacy, Conditions and Contact us..

Then I went to includes/language/english.php and did the same thing but when I go to the site the FAQS insert is not showing up..

What am I doing wrong and how do I get it to show up in that box so I can create this page.?? :-"

Thank You,

Bevery G.

I went into includes/language/english/index and added the code there so I could add a FAQS page to the Information Box along with Shipping, Privacy, Conditions and Contact us..

Then I went to includes/language/english.php and did the same thing but when I go to the site the FAQS insert is not showing up..

What am I doing wrong and how do I get it to show up in that box so I can create this page.?? :-"

The Knowledge base is a wonderful thing. You can find the instructions for adding a new page with a link in your information box HERE

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived