osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Background image in infobox body

ErikOS

Add the following to the inforboxContents part of your stylesheet.css file:

BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/arrow_down.gif);

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 10 months later...

I'd already done that, and it works great if you want the image in the background of all the boxes. I've spend 6+ hours just trying to get 1 background image in just my categories box. Is there a simple way to do just that?

• 2 weeks later...
I'd already done that, and it works great if you want the image in the background of all the boxes. I've spend 6+ hours just trying to get 1 background image in just my categories box. Is there a simple way to do just that?

I'm trying to figure out the same thing, no search has turned up a clue of info :(

I want to put an image behind my infobox contents like behind the categories and what not.

All the infoboxes share the same class. In order to do what you want, you need to create a new class, let's call it myclass, for just the one infobox. In boxes/, edit the file you want and change the new infoboxHeading and new infobox statements to new myclassHeading and new myclass. In class/boxes, copy the code for infobox and name it myclass. Change all references withiin it to my class. You should be all set at that point. There use to be documentation explaininig how to add a new class. If you can find that, it will be more clear. But with the changeover to the new oscommerce version, I don't know where it might be.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I found a contribution called "Customized Info box's" that fixed the problem. I did try to just creat multiple info box class' but I must have done something wrong. anyway... that contribution just fixed it for me. thanks though

Archived