• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie questions

airtap

Hi. I am having trouble sorting my numerous product attributes. I have a candle store with several types, each of which has 93 fragrances (the attributes). No matter how I enter the attributes, they always sort randomly via the select pull-down in the store. I would like to have them in alphabetical order. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks.

Jerry P.

Try searching the contributions for easier ways of entering attributes.

This contribution may help with what you want to do, as you can group the fragrances in an attribute set, then when you add another product with the same attributes, you just select the group with them already in.

There are quite a few in there, if you type in attributes in the contribution search.

I hope this helps

Julian :D

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

Try searching the contributions for easier ways of entering attributes.

This contribution may help with what you want to do, as you can group the fragrances in an attribute set, then when you add another product with the same attributes, you just select the group with them already in.

There are quite a few in there, if you type in attributes in the contribution search.

I hope this helps

Julian  :D

Thanks, Julian. I'll give it a try.

Jerry

Thanks, Julian. I'll give it a try.

Jerry

Julian,

One more question. I am a newbie and don't know how to go about adding this contribution. I am using OSCommerce via my web host . What directories do these files go into? Is there anything else I need to do to get it to work. The version I am working in says 2003 on the bottom.

Thanks

Jerry

Archived