• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customization

I had someone customize OScommerce for me but he dropped the project halfway, so I'm trying to pick up where he left :(

Please take a look at this screenshot of the left column:

demo.jpg

Where can I find the PHP files to change the design of the boxes, like the one I circled in Red? Currently, what I did to change the headings of the other boxes was to replace the GIF file found in the /images folder. However, "Currency" uses plain text.

Please advice how I can change the design of these boxes without installing STS, because there was some modified code and I'm unable to safely install STS at this moment in time.

Thanks for your help, regards.

If those headings are gifs, then the code for the individual boxes must have been changed. So you need to look at includes/boxes/currencies.php to see what file it is using. It may be that that one file wasn't changed to a gif and the color you are seeing is the default color from the stylesheet file. Try changing the color in the stylesheet for inforboxHeading and see what happens.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

What contributions are you having issues with regarding the install of the sts contribution, I have over 60 installed and sts also, I have not had any issues to date to be honest.

It seems like the infobox headers have used a backgroud.gif image instead of the text.

Perhaps the class for currencies has been modified or a new class has been used on all the others and currencies is still the original.

Archived