• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Help Configuring PayFlowPro w/ Verisign

goblin636

I need help getting payflowpro to process credit cards. At my whits end from scouring the forums for a few hours.

Running osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - FreeBSD 4.10

I have installed: PayflowPro FIX, configured it in the admin section passwords, login etc., set verisign to live and yet it still won't pass info to verisign. When I enter the CC info, it processes the order in oscommerce, yet doesn't appear to be sending any info to verisign. I downloaded the FreeBSD 5.x SDK (the only freeBSD choice in the SDK's) , because there was some talk about it in the forums, but really have no clue how or why this is needed. It sounds like I need to install it locally on my PC to test? Do I even need the SDK? I also came across a few posts that talked about setting the correct paths... is this a step that I need to do as well? How/Where should I do this?I've looked all over the admin section... Starting to get confused. This is such a pain because I set it up in like an hour with my payflow link on another website no probs... totally different on PFP Can anyone out there give me some advice/instructions on how to get this running?

• 2 years later...
I need help getting payflowpro to process credit cards. At my whits end from scouring the forums for a few hours.

Running osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - FreeBSD 4.10

I have installed: PayflowPro FIX, configured it in the admin section passwords, login etc., set verisign to live and yet it still won't pass info to verisign. When I enter the CC info, it processes the order in oscommerce, yet doesn't appear to be sending any info to verisign. I downloaded the FreeBSD 5.x SDK (the only freeBSD choice in the SDK's) , because there was some talk about it in the forums, but really have no clue how or why this is needed. It sounds like I need to install it locally on my PC to test? Do I even need the SDK? I also came across a few posts that talked about setting the correct paths... is this a step that I need to do as well? How/Where should I do this?I've looked all over the admin section... Starting to get confused. This is such a pain because I set it up in like an hour with my payflow link on another website no probs... totally different on PFP Can anyone out there give me some advice/instructions on how to get this running?

I find myself in the same boat 2+ years later. Did you ever get it resolved and if so -- how?