• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error after installing "Header Tags" contribution

Hi,

I installed the "Header Tags Controller" contribution, and after (I don't think it was a problem before), I now get this error when I click on the "BACK" button on the product reviews ENTRY form:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_header_tag_products_desc() in /home/rcrosier/public_html/includes/header_tags.php on line 168

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong here?

Thanks

header_tags.php is looking for tep_get_header_tag_products_desc() on line 168. it cannot find the function, thus the error. look thru the contribution look in the functions header_tags.php which you probably didnt upload.

Thanks, that was it.

header_tags.php is looking for tep_get_header_tag_products_desc() on line 168.  it cannot find the function, thus the error.  look thru the contribution  look in the functions header_tags.php which you probably didnt upload.

• 2 months later...
header_tags.php is looking for tep_get_header_tag_products_desc() on line 168.  it cannot find the function, thus the error.  look thru the contribution  look in the functions header_tags.php which you probably didnt upload.

Any other ideas? I have the same problem and I double checked to see that the file is in the "Functions". I even re-uploaded the entire contribution and no luck. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Archived