• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what's the best way to manage different sizes?

flint

so far I was only dealing with CD's, now I've grown to offer shirts, too.

Is there any way to split up the quantity of a certain product into other aspects, like instead of "7" - 2S, 2M,1L, 2XL?

and it's still displayed like with attributes, and sold sizes aren't displayed anmore?

plus is there any way to get this to work with easy populate, which I've come to like a lot?

I was browsing the contributions for an hour or so, but I'm still not sure what works best for me

thx in advance!!!

regards

flint

*poisonfree.com

• 4 weeks later...

qtpro seems to still be limited to adding 1 size shirt to the cart at a time. IE:

1 small

or 50 small

or 32 small

but not

1 small

5 large

37 XL

if I am wrong someone correct me.

master products is cumbersome but allows one to add as many of each size to the cart all at once.

the current version of easypopulate has an alternate file for supporting master products.

I have been using master products with easypopulate fro a year. Since I have a custom wholesale t-shirt business my customers purchase many of different sizes of same shirt.

master products is the only mod I could find that would allow this with out having to go back o the cart to add each size in turn.

Since it is a custom business I have not worried about tracking stock quantity. We are making it when it is ordered.

so far I was only dealing with CD's, now I've grown to offer shirts, too.

Is there any way to split up the quantity of a certain product into other aspects, like instead of "7" - 2S, 2M,1L, 2XL?

and it's still displayed like with attributes, and sold sizes aren't displayed anmore?

plus is there any way to get this to work with easy populate, which I've come to like a lot?

I was browsing the contributions for an hour or so, but I'm still not sure what works best for me

thx in advance!!!