• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

reset pending orders to 0

Hi all,

I am wodering how I can reset pending orders in admin show 0 when there are no orders pending, right now it will show 60 when there are no orders pending.

I know I will have to make come kind of sql query but i am not experienced with mysql and dont want to screw anything up.

I have access to phpmyadmin.

Thank you

Frank

:rolleyes: Thank you all for your replies so far! I must say this community is so helpful!!! :rolleyes:

If you could be a little more specific it would be a big help, just what is it I have to do to correct this problem?

Once again thank you all for your outpouring of help!

It's not clear what you are trying to accomplish.

Essentially, provide additional info for us to help you... and leave the sarcasm to the more experienced board members :P

Robert

Robert;

The problem is that the pending orders in the admin panel always show that i have 60 orders, when there is none and 60+ when i have orders, while it is not a real big deal, I would like it to show the correct pending orders amounts.

I am almost 100% sure that it is a database issue but am very limited in that area.

I hope this explains more clearly what my issue is.

Thank you for posting i was beginning to think i ws on a black list or something.

PS: I look forward to the day when i will have enough experiance w/oscommerce to share my wit. :D

Archived