• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1064 SQL error when I hit the order button

nobadeer

A customer order a product. When I go to check there order I get this:

Customers Search:

Last Name First Name Account Created Action

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_country_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname limit -20, 20

what have you changed in the admin area contribution wise? perhaps backing up the admin/orders.php and see what gives with an original to see what happens

thanks for the response mibble. I haven't changed anything. The only contrib. I have is STS templates. To give some more info. this is only when I am in admin. area. And only when I click on pending / processing / delivered and there is nothing in that particular link. If I make a fake transaction, then click on th elink with data in it no problem. In earlier searched posts people were saying it could be a mySQL database verions issue. I am running 4.1.7, people seemed to be OK with 4.1.1 I have backups of the database but this a very new install. Just in testing mode.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived