• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Uploading Images

basshook

:'( I cannot seem to upload an image for my product when using the admin feature I keep getting the error message:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/basshook/bassonhook.com/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/images/http://www.bassonhook.com/tomic/115.gif) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/basshook:/home/.abstractkiln/basshook) in /home/.abstractkiln/basshook/bassonhook.com/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 94

What did I do wrong?

Basshook

Apart from having a directory a mile long, (why?)

(/home/basshook/bassonhook.com/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/images/http://www.bassonhook.com/tomic/115.gif
your 115.gif product image should be in the image directory unless you have specified otherwise in your configure.php

I would reduce the ammount of sub-directories you have:-

home/basshook/catalog/put all contents of oscom here

then try again

Julian

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

Apart from having a directory a mile long, (why?)your 115.gif product image should be in the image directory unless you have specified otherwise in your configure.php

I would reduce the ammount of sub-directories you have:-

home/basshook/catalog/put all contents of oscom here

then try again

Julian

I was just following the prompts when I set up with web configuration. It directed me to set up the directories that I extracted from winzip. All my images are in the image directory. Will I have to uninstall everything and reinstall to reduce directories?

Basshook

Archived