• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Serious Problem

PhoneGuy

I have been able to log into my OSC for my web site up until now to my knowlege no one has changed my password but i am now locked out of my own site and cant make any changes or updates to my site please let me know if something can be done Thanks in advance

PhoneGuy

via your host cpanel, else you will need contact your host and have them reset the password so you can get into the cpanel.

then change all passwords again, including the database passwords

via your host cpanel, else you will need contact your host and have them reset the password so you can get into the cpanel.

then change all passwords again, including the database passwords

How do I go about that my host is ipower they told me to go into the file called .panel but nothing else from there can i do any more damage than is already done? Thanks for your help

PhoneGuy

How do I go about that my host is ipower they told me to go into the file called .panel but nothing else from there can i do any more damage than is already done? Thanks for your help

PhoneGuy

Then ask them to elaborate :)

Every hosting provider is different so you need to call them and ask them to walk you through it.... after all your paying them for the account so support should be free and easily accessable :)

Or ask them to make the changes for you.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Archived