• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP, stuck at checkout process??

muslickz

Ok, I have just installed the new 2Check out module and for some reason I cannot complete the checkout process. I don't think it has anything to do with the new module? My site is at http://www.graphlickz.us/catalog (to skip redirect ad). You can get as far as confirming your address then when you try to continue checkout proceedure iit just reloads the same page?? and idea's what's goin on?? I could use some help...

-mus

I just tried from a cookied browser (Mozilla) and a non-cookied browser (IE). I could not replicate your problem. On both attempts it right to the correct page for 2Checkout.

It seems I need to add a shipping module.. I do not charge shipping and therefore I had no shipping module installed.. I have now installed a shipping mod w/ Free shipping for all orders above $0.00 and it works fine.. I also need to have it displayed.. odd, But it works.. :) Thanks for the help thou.. :)

-Mus

• 7 months later...

I ran into the same problem, and it was also the shipping module. I'm not charging shipping so I disabled the shipping module, but that caused the checkout process to hang up.

I've now set it to charge $0.00 for shipping (flat rate module) and it's all good.

Thanks for this post - it saved me a ton of headaches.

Paul

Archived