• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help...style sheets disappear??

Hi. I've installed OsCommerce five times, and keep having this problem...from time to time, the formatting goes away. The images, text, links, and banner stay, but the columns and other stuff disappears. I'm going insane here, please help me somebody...here's a little screenshot of what happens. It sometimes happens on a refresh, and sometimes when clicking on a link.

The store's at this link.

error2.jpg

could be a cache problem, store sessions problem, tough to say.

what is happening in your server access and error logs? especially the error logs, wee what they say is missing.

Nothing in the error logs, at all.(on the domain at least--is there somewhere in OSC that I should be reading logs at?) So what should I do to find out the problem? It's there as I install, re-install, and keep installing..

The cache is turned off, now at least. If it's a store sessions thing, what do I do to check that out?

Nothing in the error logs, at all.(on the domain at least--is there somewhere in OSC that I should be reading logs at?)  So what should I do to find out the problem?  It's there as I install, re-install, and keep installing..

The cache is turned off, now at least.  If it's a store sessions thing, what do I do to check that out?

sessions can be done thus

change the last line in the following files

catalog/includes/configure.php

admin/includes/configure.php

from

define('STORE_SESSIONS', '');

to

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived