• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different Color Backgrounds on infoBoxes

Michael Logsdon

I want to have different color backgrounds for my infoBoxes. I can change .infoBox background and .infoBoxContents background in the stylesheet to change ALL box background colors to one color but I want different colors. I would like to add .infoBox2, .infoBox3, and .infoBoxContents2, infoBoxContents3, etc.. and use different colors.

My question is WHERE in the code does it reference this class? class="infoBox" and class="infoBoxContents?? How else can I do this?

I would also like to have different icon images on the left side of every info box heading. i.e. replace corner_left.gif with custom icons that are different for each infobox.

Any ideas? Are there any custom mods out there already doing this?

In the Class dir there is a file called boxes.php and it contains everything. It would be a lot of work to do all of that and you would need to know php and the osc structure well. If I remember right there is a contribution that does something like this for you. try searching the contributions for the mod someone might have already done it and for some reason I believe i have seen it before.

Archived