• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customizing product - Help :)

Sorry, I'm a newbie, I'm setting this store up for a friend and she does custom embroidered messages. How can I set it up so customers can define a custom message for the embroidered item they wish to purchase? For instance, with a product that says "I was born at "your hospital", how can I set it up so they can specify the name of the hospital, or the name of the baby? This is essential for her store, please help!

a newebie to a newbie, although i think in the order process theres a box asking if you wish to send any additional info with the order.

You could change the "do you wish to send additional info" text with "what you want to have engraved".

Not sure of thats what your looking for but may help.

a newebie to a newbie, although i think in the order process theres a box asking if you wish to send any additional info with the order.

You could change the "do you wish to send additional info" text with "what you want to have engraved".

Not sure of thats what your looking for but may help.

Would that only be for the whole order or is there a way to easily add a custom message to each product in the order? Sorry :(

You could install this Products Options Type Feature and then set up this field as an attribute with any additional cost included

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived